Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Do I Need A Bigger House???


Here is a question that I had to ask myself recently when I was daydreaming of a bigger house, "Do I need a bigger house with more bedrooms when everyone ends up in my room by morning?" Hahahah...It's true...When Walt goes to work, he leaves me with all the space in the world to sleep on in that king sized bed. I can sleep sideways, diagonal, making snow angels... Sounds comfy right? But then why do I get up anywhere between 5 and 6am to bring Beckham to my room when he stirs or welcome Livingston at 7 or 8am when he wakes up and I hear the tapping of his feet from his room to mine? Purely because I love to have them there with me. I may complain about being the uncomfortable and trapped sandwich meat between the two slices of bread, but secretly I wouldn't trade it for the world. What do we do when Daddy's home and everyone joins in the morning ritual? We just shift over.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hee hee....the chicken curry sandwich filling sandwiched between two slices of half and half whole wheat/white bread....